Memory Supports Continued Minot Flood Relief
In 2011, Memory donated over $4,000 to Souris Valley flood relief and the American Red Cross. This year, Memory has brought back the "Minot Magic," a particular fireworks display that was quite popular several years ago. Memory Fireworks will donate $1.00 from the sale of each "Minot Magic" to flood relief efforts in and around the Magic City.
"We wanted to continue helping the Minot area in the wake of the unprecedented high water and flooding of 2011," said Knutson. "The effects of the flood didn't end last year. People are still recovering from that disaster and we want to help."
We Like Wrestling!
Memory Fireworks is a supporter of USA Wrestling of North Dakota, an organization that provides opportunities for young people to participate in wrestling across the state, the region and at national tournaments. In 2011, Memory donated $2,500 to USA Wrestling.
Our 'Dakota Angel' Makes The News
The Bismarck Tribune ran an article on our new fireworks display, 'Dakota Angel.' The display was developed for a very special child in mind. You can read the full story here.
Don't Forget the Memory Lanterns This Year
The floating memorials for our troops made a big impression over the skies of North Dakota in 2011. And we're ready for the demand in 2012! And they're specially priced this year at only $3.95 per lantern, with $1.00 per lantern going to our North Dakota troops in honor of of all our armed service men and women. In the past three years, we've donated over $17,000.
It's fireworks season 2012 in North Dakota! We're now open for the next 8 days with plenty of deals. Stop in - we have 33 locations in ND.
Memory Fireworks Family Packs
We use only the best, handpicked items in our family packs, including the best from our Memory and Dakota series fireworks collections.
Memory Fireworks Kids Cards
Bring in your card and get a FREE Memory Storm. While supplies last.
Memory Fireworks - The Reload Experts
We specialize in reloads of all sizes! See our reload experts - you've likely bought from them before. Ask for the best from the best!.
Fireworks Safety - Some Tips from Memory Fireworks
Pass on the tradition -- practice firework safety:
- Always purchase your fireworks from reliable sources.
- Follow instructions and use common sense.
- Always have close adult supervision and never give fireworks to small children.
- Never point or throw fireworks at another person.
- Use outdoors only in a clear area away from buildings, vehicles and shrubbery. Have water handy.
- Never carry fireworks in your pocket or shoot them in metal or glass containers.
- Light only one firework at a time. Wear eye protection and never have any portion of your body over the firework.
- Don't experiment with homemade fireworks and never attempt to relight a firework.